Monday, July 16, 2007

Simpsomake yourself

This is me if I was in The Simpsons. You can create yourself here... just keep in mind the options for customization are pretty limited, which is why I look like a cross between Ed Grimley, Steve Urkel and Morgan Freeman in Shawshank Redemption.

Yea, still kind of excited for The Simpsons Movie. My only fear is that it's going to suck, which is definitely a possibility. The previews are funny enough, but I can't gauge a movie based on that anymore. My only argument against this movie sucking is that Matt Groening would not ruin his legacy by selling out and making a movie... or will he? Thinking back of the worst TV-to-movie adaptations, they would have to be "Dukes of Hazzard" and "Miami Vice." I haven't seen the "Reno 911" movie, but I heard it was hysterical.

No comments: