Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Don't Make Shaq Angry

I wish I had something meaninful to say about this stupid looking crap. If you're going to make such a drastic change (2nd change in 60 seasons, first time in last 35 seasons), at least make it look cool, like the Harlem Globetrotters ball. But why change it at all??? My man Shaq Diesel, Champion Center for yooooouuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMIIIII HEEEEEATTT!!, put it best when he said, "It's the worst decision some expert, whoever did it, made. ... The NBA's been around how long? A hundred years? Fifty years? So to change it now, whoever that person is needs his college degree revoked. It's a terrible decision." My man Shaq Fu is never one to hide his thoughts. It's pretty obvious how he feels about this, but I guarantee you he would be singing a different tune if David Stern busted this mo-fo out!

No comments: