Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Young Guns
















If you don't "get" this cartoon, don't bother asking. This was actually the only way that I could explain to my grandmother that the career path I chose has the potential to be more lucrative than slaving through med/law school. I have all the respect in the world for anyone who has the patience and determination to go through so much schooling... especially those wanting to become doctors and actually help people out.

But you know what? Read this article, and tell me that these guys aren't the envy of their lawyer and doctor friends.

And remember kids- if you are starting a company, try to solve a problem or fulfill a need. Don't just come out with some shit that nobody wants or needs... you're making everyone else look bad.

No comments: