Monday, August 13, 2007

Captain Obvious

This could be the most "No shit, Sherlock!" statement ever, but I am starting to see a serious correlation between me being too damn busy to post and the amount of visits I am getting to "The Engine." Well, I apologize... again. I will commit to you at least 2 posts a day. This is a guarantee on the same level as Babe Ruth's called shots, Joe Namath's Super Bowl victory guarantee in 1969, and Mark Messier's lock in Game 6 of the '94 Easter Conference Finals against the NJ Devils.

1 comment:

Marine Engine Parts said...

All I have to say is Verrry Funnnny! But see, there's truth behind every joke :} It's okay though, you got it out in a joking manner, but really hilarious I must say! Plenty of fun and games have I seen lately but this one has really got to my attention. I most certainly want to catch up with anymore articles or blogs you have up, hey, you're one heck of a character! :) enjoy